government waste, Energy, & infrastructure challenges
- A tough recycling market post China scrap paper & plastic import ban.
- Increasing costs and lack of disposal capacity as landfills fill up and close and aging incinerators shutdown.
- Increasing energy costs straining budgets.
RIED offers solutions.....
- RIED provides solutions that reduce cross contamination issues, reduce overall waste management costs, and increase recycling rates.
- Turn waste into a resource to provide affordable fuel for municipal vehicles, low-cost energy for residents, and providing a revenue stream to fund major community development projects.
- Leverage federal and state incentives such as loans, loan guarantees, grants, and tax credits, and private financing packages to minimize implementation costs.
RIED offers solutions....
- Modular & portable solutions to eliminate burn pits that can generated both heat & power.
- Non-incineration hazardous waste disposal options for military bases.
- Potential to produce mil-spec fuels in theater vs. importing the fuel from abroad.